Welcome!

This blog is for all writers, published or not, that want to connect with other writers and who want to improve their craft.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 1 - Oh, Dear . . .

So, because of a nearly twelve-hour school day, I didn't get to write much of my story. I know I didn't reach my 1,667 word goal for today. I think at last count my total was a little more than 200.
Ugh.
Curse you, college.
Of course, I'm hoping that there will be days when inspiration will just slap me upside the face and I'll be able to knock out about 3-4k words . . .
Eh, who do I think I'm kidding?
My real goal this year - since it's my first year officially participating in NaNoWriMo - is really only 10,000 words. With my schedule and workload, I'll be very happy if I reach it.
It can only be up from here, right?

Current Word Count: 246

No comments:

Post a Comment